Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Demi's radiant skin face mask tutorial

Late posting it, sarry <3 video after the jump

So as today's #MaskMonday I couldn't resist doing this mask😁 This amazing turmeric face mask will make your dull skin come alive with radiance! Avocado, the all-time super food, will tighten pores, nourish skin, and hydrate dry skin cells. Yogurt, rich in B vitamins and zinc, will ward off acne, blackheads, and pustules, lubricate skin, and deep-cleanse pores to eliminate excess sebum. Tumeric, or Haldi, and Its Amazing Skin Benefits Also known as the golden spice of life, turmeric is an all-natural skincare ingredient that can be applied topically for glowing skin! Surprisingly, this excellent spice that we use for cooking curries can be used as a skin-brightening face mask. 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder or blitzed fresh tumeric 1 tablespoon avocado 1 teaspoon full fat Greek yoghurt Firstly I put the fresh tumeric in a blender (if you're using powder skip this part) then I take 1/4 tsp and place in my mixing bowl. Next I add 1 tablespoon of avocado and my 1 teaspoon of yoghurt and mix all the ingredients together. I then applied the mask onto my skin and let it sit for 10 minutes then rinsed it off with cold water, pat dry with a towel and there you go, gorgeous skin! πŸšΊπŸ’• #BBLU #TazsAngelsBeautyBar πŸ’•πŸšΊ
A video posted by Taz's Angels Beauty bar (@tazsangelsbeautybar) on
It makes her look like this ;)
Demi testing her new Laura Mercier finishing powder - absolutely flawless, wow

No comments:

Post a Comment