Monday, 27 July 2015

Beauty tutorials


Repost @tazsangelsbeautybar Brown Smokey Eye ๐Ÿ’— Firstly I started off using @maccosmetics Hot Paprika eyeshadow with my @maccosmetics 227se Fluff Brush. Then I used my @tartecosmetics Amazonian Clay palette in the color Dreamer, Multitasker and then went in with my @maccosmetics 214se Short Shader Brush and applied the color Fashionista on my lid and then blended it out with my first brush. I also added the same @maccosmetics Paprika eyeshadow to my under eye. I then used my @sephora waterproof eyeliner in the colour Tiramisu and applied @maccosmetics Upward Lash Mascara. Next I applied one pair of Ardell Demi Whispies eyelashes with Duo black eyelash glue then applied a second pair on top for a more dramatic effect. Then I highlighted the inner corners with @kikocosmeticsofficial 208 eyeshadow. ๐Ÿšบ๐Ÿ’• #BBLU #TazsAngelsBeautyBar ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿšบ
A video posted by Taz's Angel Demi Rose ๐ŸŒน (@demirosemawby) on




Part 1. Second video below- One of my biggest beauty addictions, skincare! I thought I'd share with you my two favourite creams that are very comparable but have a big price difference. If you haven't heard of Crรจme de la Mer, It's secret weapon is a 'miracle broth', made from a blend of fermented seaweed, vitamins and minerals that’s been treated with sound waves. According to the company website: 'Crรจme de la Mer has the power to transform the look of skin. In a short time, skin appears firmer, lines, wrinkles and pores appear less visible, skin looks virtually ageless.' It's quite a claim. I decided to put them both to the test. For 30 days I would moisturise the left side of my face with Nivea Crรจme - $2 for 30ml. On the other side I would use Crรจme de la Mer - $160 for 30ml. I felt that both creams made my skin look great and just as good. ๐Ÿšบ๐Ÿ’• #BBLU #TazsAngelsBeautyBar ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿšบ
A video posted by Taz's Angels Beauty bar (@tazsangelsbeautybar) on




Aztec Secret Indian Clay Mask๐Ÿ˜ Great for pores and cleansing the skin! One of our favourites! First is you have to use NON METAL utensils(metals are said to have positive charge and it will decrease the clay's effectivity)...plastic spoons only! Mix AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water. It is best to use a glass, pottery, or wooden bowl. Stir the mixture until it is a smooth paste - add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes for delicate skin and 15- 20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation. Remove clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30minutes. AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin. I left it on my skin for 10 minutes as my skin is a little sensitive. ๐Ÿšบ๐Ÿ’• #BBLU #TazsAngelsBeautyBar ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿšบ
A video posted by Taz's Angels Beauty bar (@tazsangelsbeautybar) on

No comments:

Post a Comment