Friday, 31 July 2015

The Demi Rose smoky eye tutorial

Love this too much <3

Black smoked Eye πŸ’— Firstly I started off using my @tartecosmetics Amazonion Clay Palette in the colors Dreamer & Multitasker with my 227se Fluff Brush and also put them underneath my eye. Then went in with my @maccosmetics 214se Short Shader Brush and applied the color Fashionista all over my lid and under eye then blended it out with my large @maccosmetics Blending Brush. I then used @maccosmetics Kohl Eyeliner in the color Feline and lined my waterline and top lid. I also applied @maccosmetics Upward Lash Mascara. Next I applied one pair of Ardell Demi Whispies eyelashes with Duo black eyelash glue then applied a second pair on top for a more dramatic effect. Then I highlighted the inner corners of my eye with @maccosmetics Vanilla Pigment πŸšΊπŸ’• #BBLU #TazsAngelsBeautyBar πŸ’•πŸšΊ
A video posted by Taz's Angels Beauty bar (@tazsangelsbeautybar) on

Trying the Clarisonic at Sephora :)



Which brushes?
 

Some advice please!πŸ˜‡ #BBLU #TazsAngelsBeautyBar πŸšΊπŸ’•

A video posted by Taz's Angels Beauty bar (@tazsangelsbeautybar) on

No comments:

Post a Comment